Return and Warranty Information
At Aerobind we do our best to insure that we provide only the highest quality aviation products. We do understand that on occasion a part may need to be returned or exchanged for whatever reason. With that in mind, if you need a return or exchange, please view the terms below.
If you need a Return Authorization number, download and fill this form: Authorization Form
Warranty, Exchange, and Refund Policy
All Aerobind products are warrantied free from material or workmanship defects for a period of 1 year from purchase date unless otherwise specified.
Non-Warranty Related Order Refunds – Assuming in new and unused condition, full refunds (less shipping costs) are available 60 days from purchase date.
- For all warranty and non-warranty related replacements, product exchanges, or order refunds, the customer is responsible for all costs associated with returning goods to Aerobind in Kansas, USA.
- For warranty related replacements only, Aerobind is responsible for all ground service based shipping costs back to the customer.
- For all warranty related product replacements or refunds, the customer is responsible for all costs associated with returning goods to Aerobind in Kansas, USA.
- For all non-warrantied product exchanges or refunds the customer is responsible for returning goods to Aerobind in Kansas, USA.
- For warrantied replacements only, Aerobind is responsible for all FedEx International Economy shipping costs back to the customer.
- Due to restrictions, Aerobind cannot be responsible for any potential customs, duties or taxes associated with replacing defective products.
Product Return Instructions
All product exchanges or refunds require an official Aerobind Return Authorization number. Upon approval Aerobind will add the RA number to this form and return this form to the customer for the purposes of including within the return shipment. One copy of this form and one original invoice (or sales receipt) must accompany each return shipment.